Seasonal Nourish Bowl for Easter
Happy Easter everyone! Here is a really simple recipe for a delicious bowl full of nutrients, colours and spring vibes! Try to eat as much seasonal food as you can and don't forget about your daily dose of healthy probiotics like our kraut!
- Rinse your millet (or preferably soak overnight for the better digestion) and then cook it with water and salt until it’s soft but not too soft.
- For the perfect egg cook it in already boiling water for 7/8 min (depending on size) then quickly rinse with cold water
- Prepare the rest of ingredients. Rinse and dry your greens and tomato, cut everything as you like, chop fresh dill black olives.
- Plate your dish starting with millet and sprouts, then add your veggies and both classic and golden kraut and top it with pumpkin seeds. Cut your egg into a halve, flavour with some salt, nigella seeds and sumac and enjoy!
* I use nigella seeds an sumac in most of my dishes but fell free to use black peppers and go for your favourite spices
* You can drizzle your bowls with cold pressed pumpkin seeds to make it even more flavourful!
* I recommend making your own sprouts! Mung beans are really easy, delicious and full of nutrients. However, if you don’t have time or just don’t feel like doing it you can use any sprouts you find in the store!